Private Wealth Associate (Campus Recruiting) * (AllianceBernstein - Multiple Cities)
We are looking for Associates to work in client facing roles with a team of Financial Advisors for Bernstein Private Wealth Management. This role will require candidates to build upon their current skill set and will provide unparalleled immersion into all aspects of the wealth management industry. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for Associates to partner with Financial Advisors to provide all aspects of client servicing including asset allocation advice, portfolio analytics, retirement planning, and core/discretionary planning for high net worth clients and prospects. Ideal candidates will exhibit proficiency in:
- Strong client-service orientation: Building relationships both internally and with clients
- Collaborating to drive successful client outcomes through decisive, strategic thinking and strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excelling at prioritizing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail
Private Wealth Associates will participate in a comprehensive and robust training program. The Associate Development Program (ADP) will enable Associates to build a foundation of investment knowledge and develop quantitative and qualitative skills needed to achieve client service excellence and fuel success as an investment professional. Curriculum will be delivered in various mediums such as interactive virtual sessions, group collaboration, and on-the-job individual training. Content can include:
- In-depth industry training, as well as on proprietary investments, services, policies and procedures
- Advanced training on trusts & estates, wealth planning analytics, investment management philosophies, and financial management strategies
- A focus on client service excellence, partnership and sales training in order to strengthen the client experience
- Behavioral training geared toward development of communication, leadership, and other professional skills
- Career management, one-on-one coaching, and specialized skills training to achieve success beyond the Associate role
We are looking for accomplished team players who seek a rigorous and challenging environment for their career development. Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Graduation between December 2020 and June 2021
- Demonstrate excellence in academics with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Demonstrate strong leadership experience
- Relevant internship experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Word and Excel are preferred
- Bernstein Private Wealth Management will sponsor required SIE, Series 7 and 63 licenses
Bernstein Private Wealth Management (“Bernstein”), also a subsidiary of AllianceBernstein L.P. (AB), provides advanced planning strategies and a wide array of investment management services to high net worth families, endowments and foundations, and institutions to help them reach specific financial objectives. Bernstein Private Wealth Management is distinguished among major wealth managers by its single focus and the resulting alignment of interests and accountability this brings to each client relationship. Bernstein’s integrated approach allows the firm to tailor each client’s portfolio, minimizing the effects of tax and volatility, with investment strategies that draw on AB’s deep research expertise across asset classes and geographies.
Bernstein Private Wealth Management’s clients are located around the globe. Bernstein has offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa, Washington, D.C., and West Palm Beach. Bernstein Private Wealth Management manages over $90 billion in assets.
Positions are located in New York, Washington D.C., Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
People of color, women, and LGBTQ people are encouraged to apply. AB does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation. Gender identity, military or veteran status or any other basis that is prohibited by applicable law. AB’s policies, as well as practices, seek to ensure that employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants, based solely on job-related criteria.
How to Apply
Please submit your unofficial transcript and resume through Handshake and the AB Careers website at https://www.alliancebernstein.com/careers/students.htm?. Click the icon labeled Start Your Job Search, and then type “Private Wealth Associate” in the Search by Keyword field to apply to specific office locations.