Private Wealth Summer Internship * (AllianceBernstein - Multiple Cities)
We are seeking talented, highly motivated students who have demonstrated significant academic achievement, intellectual curiosity and an interest in financial services for our Private Wealth Summer Internships. This is a ten week program that offers competitive compensation and invaluable experience in the financial services industry.
Interns will play a key role working with Financial Advisors and their teams to provide support in all aspects of the business. Specific responsibilities and activities may include:
- Analyzing financial information for clients/prospects to determine strategies for achieving investment objectives
- Working hands-on with clients to respond to inquiries via written and verbal communications
- Completing ad-hoc business projects
- Partnering with team members toward a common goal of exceptional client service
- Preparing for and participating in a robust on-boarding training program
- Interacting and networking with professionals throughout the firm to fuel career success
Candidates should be top academic performers, be interested in the investment management industry and meet the following criteria:
- Graduation between December 2021 and June 2022
- Demonstrate excellence in academics with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Demonstrate strong leadership experience
- A track record of exceptional performance in extracurricular and professional activities
- Some coursework in finance and economics is preferred
- Proficiency in Word and Excel are preferred
- Strong client-service orientation: Enjoy building relationships both internally and with clients
- Collaborate to drive successful client outcomes through decisive, strategic thinking and strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excel at prioritizing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail
- Candidates must be available to work full-time from June to August.
- It is not permissible to simultaneously take academic classes or hold other employment that will conflict with the internship schedule.
- Selected candidates will need to successfully complete a thorough background check.
Bernstein Private Wealth Management (“Bernstein”), also a subsidiary of AllianceBernstein L.P. (AB), provides advanced planning strategies and a wide array of investment management services to high net worth families, endowments and foundations, and institutions to help them reach specific financial objectives. Bernstein Private Wealth Management is distinguished among major wealth managers by its single focus and the resulting alignment of interests and accountability this brings to each client relationship. Bernstein’s integrated approach allows the firm to tailor each client’s portfolio, minimizing the effects of tax and volatility, with investment strategies that draw on AB’s deep research expertise across asset classes and geographies.
Bernstein Private Wealth Management’s clients are located around the globe. Bernstein has offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis,
Positions are located in New York, Washington D.C., Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
People of color, women, and LGBTQ people are encouraged to apply. AB does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation. Gender identity, military or veteran status or any other basis that is prohibited by applicable law. AB’s policies, as well as practices, seek to ensure that employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants, based solely on job-related criteria.