Undergraduate Intern, General Business
Services General Business Intern
Join us as a General Business Intern on our Dell Technologies Services team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Dell Technologies Services (DT Services) is an organization within Dell. DT Services provides support and extended warranty services, managed deployment, enterprise installation, and configuration services for both Enterprise and Client customers. It is one of the most strategic and profitable organizations in the company and is currently experiencing explosive global growth. DT Services is made up of global operations teams to include customer service, supply chain, and professional services; marketing and sales operations teams, finance, engineering, and more. Roles include a combination of project management and internal consulting roles.
We are looking for interns who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal intern is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
· Define supporting and/or driving process improvements
· Manage complex projects, in a fast paced, dynamic and global environment, within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality
· Develop innovative output & actionable recommendations based on analysis that improves business performance and contributes to SDS corporate goals and strategy.
· Lead cross-functional teams through the execution of project work streams including milestone tracking and risk/issue management.
· Conduct periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews with Services Executives
· Analyze and aggregate company-specific research, reviewing market trending, sales modeling, financial information, macroeconomic trends, and competitor analysis, etc.
· Utilize relevant project management tools, systems, and applications
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
· Working towards a BS/BA degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Information Sciences, or related disciplines
· Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
· Knowledge of business intelligence, analytics and reporting skills
· Comfortable working with global teams spread across multiple global regions
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.